Balkan Reflections

This blog has been set up to assist in communicating with friends and family while we are in Bosnia-Herzegovina

Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Striving to a better day.

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Well it's Sunday...undoubtedly my favourite day of the week.

At Mass, I am reminded that the "world" here will go one without me...for a few weeks anyway!

I still have a few loose ends to tie up with some friends in the chapel before we leave, so that transitions will be smooth.

Wow...transitions. There have been so many this year. And now I find out that another friend is moving away. It seems unceasing this Summer.

In checking my emails this morning, I received this link which I will share with you:

http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slideshow.jsp?mode=fromshare&Uc=
14ewp3ab.p147fdut&uy=nyvoby&ux=1

This doesn't really have anything to do with anything, except as a reminder that whatever frustrations I've been dealing with could have been much worse. This is a photo diary of someone from New Orleans. It is quite an insight.

I think I'm rambling. I'll stop now. Please check out the link above, and say a prayer for those in New Orleans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home